Web Content & Graphic Design Assistant [Seasonal]
The Napa Valley Film Festival is seeking a dynamic, organized, and hardworking young professional to join the marketing team in the downtown Napa office (in person only) from August 1 – December 1, 2018.
The Web Content and Graphic Design Assistant will organize, format, and facilitate all creative and programmatic content received from each department within the film festival. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple departments and is extremely organized with file management and detail oriented. This role is perfect for a young professional with a background in website management and graphic design looking to gain an incredible amount of experience, while participating in a “behind-the-scenes” role at an acclaimed film festival.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Format web content and update directly (on WordPress) Organize WordPress media library and remove any outdated content • Support co-marketing efforts to ensure all partner / sponsor content is up to date and correctly displayed on the website and mobile app
• Conduct bi-weekly reviews of web analytics in conjunction with active marketing campaigns Assist with the Program Guide publication (200+ page magazine) in organizing content from departments and formatting for print
• Assist with web/systems integration
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications or related field.
• Extensive experience in Graphic Design required. Extensive experience with WordPress required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
• Minimum of 2 years website management experience
• Experience with Google Analytics and reporting
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, (experience with video editing on Premiere is preferred, but not required)
• Working knowledge of web/digital design (HTML, CSS) Extensive experience working with Microsoft Excel is a major plus
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.