We’ve enumerated 10 undeniably electric reasons to join the VIP Patron Circle. Elevate your experience as part of this elite entourage at the 7th annual Napa Valley Film Festival, November 8-12.
1. Charm filmmakers, winemakers, and celebrities in candid conversations while dining side by side at the elegant and exclusive Vintner Circle Dinners.
2. Walk down the red carpet at the splashiest VIP party of the year. Your Festival Gala access is equivalent to that of our celebrities and award-winning filmmakers. Mingle with your peers and film industry guests over the finest wines and world-class cuisine in the Patron Circle Lounge at the stunning CIA @ Copia.
3. Meet the Filmmaker Artists at a myriad of socializing opportunities. Kick off the festival with a party thrown by Estate Events at Meadowood. This swanky party takes place on sneak preview night, and is solely for the Patron Circle and filmmakers in competition. In our experience, long-term friendships form at this soiree and lasting memories are made.
4. Be among the first to view films that often go on to be awards season contenders at the Opening Night Red Carpet Screening and Party. Past years have kicked off with Lion, Silver Linings Playbook, The Imitation Game and the world premiere of Somm and Somm: Into The Bottle.
7. Fest without the stress. As a Patron, there is no need to schedule specific films, panels, or tastings in advance. Just show up 20 minutes before showtimes, flash your credentials and you’re in. Or call your Patron Concierge to organize your plans and get you where you want to be!
8. Indisputably the best seats in the house are only for our Patron Circle Members. Take advantage of reserved seating at all red carpet presentations and Celebrity Tributes.
9. Be the talk of the town, just like the stars. Patrons receive acknowledgment for their support on screen, in the program guide, on the website, and at year-round events.
10. The icing on the cake is the Tax Deduction. NVFF is a 501 c-3 non profit. It almost sounds too good to be true, but a portion of your pass purchase supports our education program and is a qualified tax write off.